1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British GP 2011

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Modey, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

So anyone going to this? I have bought a 3 day ticket so will be there on the Fri, Sat & Sunday. Happy to say hello to any fellow CFers who may be going along.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  2. Arroryn
    Honorary Member

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed

I won't be going to the GP, but I am going to World Superbikes at the end of July if anyone is about for that. Enjoy the day, Dom :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Nice one mate, does the Friday pass get you into the pitlane?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I very much doubt it mate, that will be big wigs and VIPs only the whole weekend for something like this I reckon.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

I was thinking of hijacking the event by riding on to the track on my BMW F800ST and showing those yahoos and yip-yas how it's done.... NOT!

I would love to go to a GP (even though I don't really follow it much or know any of their names) just to see the bikes go BBBRRRROOOOOMMMMM! (That's the actual sound they make).

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Really? The last GP that I went to the bikes went ning ning ning niiiiiiinnnnngggg.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

125s then? :-p

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP
  8. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

My Ninja goes WOOOOOBBBB WOB Wob wobwobwobwobwobwobwobwob

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud