Braindumps?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Lazaruseifer, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazaruseifer

Lazaruseifer Bit Poster

I could understand if I was an everyday joe, just strolling around, and "oh I think Ill become a CCNA", BRAINDUMP! I attend a CCNA nightschool and have been studying for over 6 months.

I disagree with 'cheating', however in my own personal view and circumstance, I am willing to take advice given to me and try my best to catch up by getting a helping hand with a couple of semesters.

Certifications: None as of yet
    WIP: CCNA
  2. Lazaruseifer

Lazaruseifer Bit Poster

Listen mate, thats the pot calling the kettle black, I could take it from someone who doesn't have any skeletons in there closet.. and you can disasemble my posts and try to make yourself look all rosy, however in turn your just making yourself look stupid...

SO what is it you YOURSELF, OMNI are saying... I am? Wrong? Are you joining the bandwagon and becoming a wolf among the pack? Am I a cheat?

Don't be so gullably transparrent ...

What you do affects all others to.. Musical Artists.. and the people who create the training methods for us to use...

What you consider me doing wrong, I consider you doing wrong when you upload MP3's onto the Pirate Bay, so don't start to try to belittle me, when you are just as 'wrong', or are you different to me in some way?

3. Pete01

Pete01 Kilobyte Poster

I'm sorry to hear about your bad situation and am glad you've come through it. It saddens me that your tutor has apparently advised you to cheat on your exams in order to catch up, if this really is the case you should get another tutor.

You will never find anyone on these forums who is sympathetic toward cheats whatever their excuse may be. Effing, blinding and flaming will not reinforce your case either- it won't be long before a moderator comes round and moderates your post.

Of course the members of the community will not take kindly to anyone devalueing the certs we work so hard to achieve. Would you?

There is no excuse for cheating, it's unfortunate that you've been set back some time due to health problems but if you've really been advised to cheat in order to catch up then you need a new teacher.

Certifications: MCP (NT4) CCNA
    WIP: 70-669, Learning MSI packaging
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

1-its not bitches, its Beyatch!
    2-You fell ill with Menningitis and Pneumonia, and got behind in your studies... ....hmm, i got diagonised with Cancer and was down for just under a year, and with the Chemo and Radiotheraphy they gave me, i was "zombie-fied", but once it wore out, i was ok for the time-being.

As i had lots of time of work and spent most of my time either at home or in hosp, the normal xbox, pc gamin, ps2 came a bore therefore, books, books and more books, i just read and read, not brain dumping crap where you never knew the logic behind it... ...the only downside was i never had a test lab

The moral of this post is falling ill is not an excuse!

...The Cheek Master is signing out :arrow:

5. Lazaruseifer

Lazaruseifer Bit Poster

Constructive and plain critism is easily taken by me, it may be wrong, but there is a time limit on what I can do. CheekBEYACH, please... Just dont jump on tha bandwagon, listen to my cirsumatances, listen to the reason why I asked, and then make your point, rather than just waiting for your turn to 'let rip'

Your situation is different from mine, maybe wrong either way, but still different.

6. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Guys

Please keep all comments regarding this thread relevant to the topic. In no way will the staff tolorate flaming of abuse of other members.

It's time to tone the language down and stop trying to get one up on each other. If this continues then we will have no alternative to lock this thread. This is a last resort action and a warning to everyone involved, not at any individual.

The staff at CertForums applaud free speach.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  7. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

we could discuss all the wrong things i do, however this is a certification forum and we are discussing cert related topics, and ad hominem attacks aren't necessary.

yes, i am saying that if you use braindumps you are a cheat. am i wrong?

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  8. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Guy's Cert Forums' stance on this subject is simple.

We do not support the use or promotion of braindump materials.

Now, everyone knows where they stand, so lets keep comments constructive and creative please. Otherwise this thread will be suspended.

8)

EDIT: AJ beat me!

9. Lazaruseifer

Lazaruseifer Bit Poster

Well, I say uploading warez on PirateBay, like.... Korn and Microsoft training simulators is wrong, am I wrong?

Now please, don't say your whiter than white, then try to slap me in the face with your shite stick! My point towards you is made, my business with you is finished, please do not try to entice me any more.

10. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

i won't get into an argument here, all i will say is that i fully support Bittorrent, Knowledge should be free (though i actually pay for it) and Eff the RIAA.
    Happy?

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Lazaruseifer, as has been stated a number of times before and in our Rules and Guidelines, CertForums does not support the use of braindump sites in any way for any reason. I know there are some folks out there who are studying with legitimate sources who think using a braindump will give them an extra edge or cut down on their study time. The fact remains that the content on dump sites was obtained from test takers who deliberately violated their non-disclosure agreement. If you use a braindump site, you are contributing to the cheapening of certification tests.

Having said all that, I feel somewhat honor bound to lock this thread now. This has gone on far enough and I'm not willing to let a "flame session" contnue. The point has been well made. Time to move on, folks.

Certifications: A+ and Network+