Bosons A+ Exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by BITEK, Apr 5, 2011.

1. BITEK

BITEK Bit Poster

How can I get cupon for Bosons practice Exams?
    I want to buy both 220-701 & 220-702 and it added up to 189$!
    I am trying to save as much as possible especially with the need of booking both exams as well, it seems like alot of money. Thanks guys!

Certifications: BTEC Diploma in IT, Comptia A+, 70-687, 70-410, 70-411, 70-412
  2. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

There are a couple of Boson guys on here, i'm sure one may let you know soon :)

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

We are currently running a promotion that will enable you to save 15% off the purchase of both products. Click here for the details. Hope that helps!

4. BITEK

BITEK Bit Poster

I knew that settling in here is a good idea! Thank you for the CODE BosonJosh.

5. BosonJosh

No problem, Bitek. Good luck on your studies!

6. BITEK

BITEK Bit Poster

I finaly got paid today and wanted to buy the software but after entering the promocode it drops down a list of products and I can only see Network+ as part of promotion but no A+. What should I do to take advantage of the discount on my A+ Boson Exams? Thanks.

7. BosonJosh

The issue should now be fixed, Bitek. Please try again. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you are still having issues with the checkout process.

8. BITEK

BITEK Bit Poster

I have comeback from my holiday last night so just manage to fit in today's deadline! Thanks for fixing that problem for me and I fully appreciate your effort Josh. I hope to use your service again after trying it for my A+!

P.S. E.O.T.

9. BosonJosh

No problem! I'm glad you were able to get in on the deal. Good luck on your studies!

10. jvanassen

jvanassen Kilobyte Poster

Don't suppose there's any extension on this promotion is there Josh? Just come across this software and would love to get it for the A+

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: ICND2 200-101
  11. BosonJosh

You're actually in luck, jvanassen. We've extended the promotion until midnight CST this Friday. Use the code 15PM11 to receive 15% off your order as long as the order includes a kit, such as the A+ kit.

12. jvanassen

Fantastic, i get paid tomorrow. Nice one!

13. jvanassen

Just one other question, obviously this software is a high price but I'm sure its worth it when you pass as I've heard very good things about it. Was just wondering once you've finished with the software is there anything stopping you reselling it on? Do you receive disks or isit just something you download?

14. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Its just like any other software that you buy. There is a license agreement which is just for one computer i.e one owner so you cant sell it on.

The software is provided by download and it will be updated whenever updates are available and these are all free. You wont regret buying it.

I had the chance to review the Boson A+ exams I had already passed my A+ and I used practice exams from the other two top exam providers which are transcender and preplogic and I know for a fact that if the Boson exams had been available when I took the essentials exam I would have scored a lot higher although I aced the IT tech exam.

The main difference between the practice exams were the study mode part, the explanantions of why the answers to the questions are what they are and the links and references proving the explanations were spot on plus there were no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Which there were in other exams I had used and even in the real thing there were errors.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  15. jvanassen

Thanks for all your advice and help, i have just bought it. Just downloading now

Thanks again

16. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

Hi BosonJosh - any new deals/promos coming up for the A+ practice exams. Boson seems very highly regarded.

Thanks

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...