Boson vs trancender vs etc etc

Discussion in 'A+' started by kevingrng, Oct 7, 2009.

1. kevingrng

kevingrng New Member

Boson ,trancender vs etc etc which one is great and make you pass in first attempt...in short period of time??

2. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Both are good as are the Cram Master products from Exam Force. I have never used the Boson products (sorry BM) but many people here use them and Boson Michael and Boson Josh both work for Boson so you can be assured that they will be the best those guys can make it.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I've worked for both... and since Transcender/SelfTest has outsourced much of their content development to India, I can tell you which one I'd rather use!!! 8)

But don't take my word for it. Download demos from all of them and compare them for yourself! :biggrin

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

What Michael said. There's a reason we now work at Boson instead of Transcender.

5. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

I've used the Boson demo for the Vista exam and the questions seemed pretty thought out (i.e they made sense!).
    I actually purchased Preplogic material in the end (a lot cheaper) and several of their questions either didn't make any sense or had wrong answers. I won't be using them again..
    If you're looking for good material to pass an exam quickly, I think Boson would be worth a try ;)

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Just to let everyone know... we didn't lose our jobs due to the outsourcing; we left of our own accord - first Josh, then me.

Speaking for myself, I quit because I could no longer stomach having to edit the poo I received from the outsourced team while staring at a hard deadline. I'd stay up 36 hours at a stretch, working the entire time - I simply could not put my stamp of approval on something that simply wasn't ready. I completely understand the need to put out as many products as possible with as little expense as possible, but when quality is sacrificed because of it, the customer suffers. I couldn't do it anymore.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!