1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boson ExSim Relevance for 2010

Discussion in 'Network+' started by trebius, Jan 15, 2010.

1. trebius

trebius New Member

I'm currently trying to work my way up to taking the N+ (2009 objectives) using Mike Meyers' books and am in the market for some practice questions to check my progress. When studying for the A+ I rather liked the combination of Mike's books and the Boson ExSim practice exam questions, but I notice that the Boson site is still only listing ExSim N+ questions for the N10-002. In this thread (http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread31543.html) BosonMichael mentioned that updated questions for the 2009 exams were in the works, but that was nearly a year ago now and so I presume that's no longer the case? If not can anyone suggest alternative practice questions of a similar quality and relevance to the exam as Boson's?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yeah, we've had to put the Network+ exam on the back burner until recently. I'm hoping that we can knock it out between now and another big exam change that will be announced soon (not a change with Network+).
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!