Books for Sale

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by zimbo, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

I got 5 books for sale and im willing to listen to offers.. they are in a more new than used condition with no marks and im getting rid of them to make space.. i live in cyprus so paypal could be an option.. if someone is interested pm me a price for the book and ill let you know how much delivery will be to you then we can negotiate! :biggrin

MCSE Windows XP Professional Exam Cram 2

A+ Certification All-in-one Exam Guide

A+ Complete Study Guide

Sybex MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study Guide

MS Press - MCSA/MCSE Installing,Configuring,& Administering Windows XP Professional

Note: Sybex and Exam Cram for 70-270 are BRAND NEW!
    Since the A+ is being upgrade sometime this June im will to get rid of these at real bargins!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Zimbo, are you getting rid of all of your XP and A+ books? You may find that it helps to keep at least one lying around just for easy reference.

8)

3. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

I was going to say something similar. I still have all my exam books and have used them occasionally as reference material when researching a problem. I rarely ever get rid of a book. Only when they are completely out dated, and I mean by quite a few years, will I dispose of any of my reading material.

I have some PC repair books that date from the middle-to-late 90's and have found that they occasionally come in handy when working on old PC's because information that old sometimes gets deleted from the internet to make way for newer, more relevant to current technology, information on the servers. This is especially true if it's a smaller company or an individual that is hosting the site.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1