Booking my A+ exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by rico2005, Jan 10, 2005.

1. rico2005

rico2005 Bit Poster

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to book my A+ exams within the next few days - I've seen that some of the members here have used www.examvouchers.com to get a discount for the exams. I'm just waiting for some to become available so I can go ahead and book the exams.

Just wondering: Do I phone and book the exam directly with the exam centre or does this have to be booked online with Pearson Vue? I can't see any option to enter discount voucher numbers on the Pearson Vue booking form.

Thanks,

Richard

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  2. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

I've never used vouchers so don't know about that side. You need to book the exam through vue or prometric, the exam centres aren't usually able to do bookings.

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I agree with Phil. You probably could call the center directly though and explain the situation about the voucher. They can probably tell you how to enter the voucher number on the Vue or Prometric site.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. rico2005

rico2005 Bit Poster

Thanks for that - I contacted the centre. Turns out you can book the exam through them or with VUE but they confirmed they accept the vouchers 8)

Richard

5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No problem. Good luck with your exam. You didn't say whether you'd be taking both parts of the exam on the same day or on different days.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Can't offer any advice on this - only my best wishes for the exam.

Good luck, Rico :thumbleft

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  7. rico2005

rico2005 Bit Poster

I'm planning on taking both parts of the exam on the same day. I'm going to book for early March - that way I have a definite target to aim towards in terms of studying for it.

Cheers,

Richard