Booked the 646

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by dales, Mar 25, 2011.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

Well its been over a year since I completed the VCP and I think its high time I started upgrading my certs again. I've been toying on which cert to do next (theres a whole bunch I want to do) I've decided to start with this one. I seem to have fallen back into "I'll study tomorrow" way of thinking so I've booked the exam for just over a month away.

Not really expecting to pass it but with a month of hard studying a good wind and a bit of common sense I might scrape it. Must say its a little bit frustrating that there are not any exam based R2 books out at the moment, but hopefully with my labbing and books I can figure out the new stuff.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security