BOOK-KEEPING & ACCOUNTING

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by kay24, May 28, 2007.

1. kay24

kay24 New Member

hi everyone, i am currently enrolled with skills train Book-keeping & accounting course, after seeing some student being through some ruff time with them, i would like to know if anyone currently doing this course as myself and experiencing any difficulties.
    Yes most of the stuff as what other student say that the course advisor tell you, does not offered to after you enrolled.

I have phone the company up and ask them for practicall session and they are telling me that they only offered on practical sesssion on the day i will be doing my exams. I was abit disappointed there, cause some of the notes in the course book is abit confussing at times, and you have to really try getting your head around it to know what you are doing. my point of view is i dont think the tutor knows very much about the course as they only mark your work from the answer sheet that they provided to them, when ask for support and explanation they cant give it to you, they basically write over the same context in a different manner, I would like to know if any one has completed this course with them and achived the Diploma as they say.