Book for 70-410

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Loranz, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Loranz

Loranz New Member

Hello!! I want do the 70-410 certification. Any suggest for the book?? I see the official guide of Craig Zacker, but a lot of comments on amazon tell that isn't enought to pass the exam. Someone used this book for study? The exam is really hard? Two years ago i successfully passed the cisco CCENT! Thanks guys!

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

There basically aren't any MS certs that you can just pass using 1(or even a combination of) book/s. You have to use technet.

3. Loranz

Loranz New Member

I have read a lot of posts about only book is not enought and is very important try to do some quiz. A lot of suggestion bring me on the site exam collection, someone know it? Microsoft have a quiz simulator??

4. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Exam collection is a dump site. Using dumps is cheating and isn't condoned here. If you're looking for practice exams I've just used MeasureUp for my last 2 MS exams and I'd thoroughly recommend them.