Blonde Joke

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by law123, Feb 28, 2006.

1. law123

law123 Byte Poster

A beautiful blonde lady stepped onto a plane going to L.A. and sat down in first class. The flight attendant proceeded to go around the airplane checking the ticket stubs of each passenger to make sure they were all in the right seats. When she got to the Blonde woman she noticed that it was for Coach seating, not first class.
    She tells the woman, "You're ticket says coach maam and we have a full flight today. I'm going to have to ask you to move." To which the blonde replies, "You don't understand, I'm blonde, beautiful, I'm going to L.A. and I'm getting there in first class." Confused, the stewardess gets her supervisor.
    Again, she tells the woman that she must move. Again, the blonde replies, "You don't understand, I'm blonde, beautiful, I'm going to L.A. and I'm getting there in first class." Also confused, they go get the captain.
    He tells the woman that she must move. The blonde starts to say, "You don't understand, I'm blonde, beautiful..." when he interrupts and asks, "Can I whisper something in your ear?" "Sure" she replies and he proceeds to whisper something in her ear. Suddenly she gets up and goes back to coach seating with a look of surprise on her face.
    The flight attendants are startled. "How did you get her to move?" "I told her that first class wasn't going to L.A."

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

LOL

There were 2 blondes looking in the window of thier local butchers. The first blonde turns to the 2nd one and says " Hmmmm i like the look of that big salami sauasage, Looks spicy and tasty."
    "Ok lets get it for tonight", says the 2nd and in they go.
    "Good morning ladies" greets the Butcher.
    "HI" Giggles the 1st blonde,
    "Can we have that big spicy salami sausage in the window please" asks the 2nd.
    "Sure" repilies the butcher, "Do u want it sliced?"
    "NO!!" Screams 1st blonde, "What do you think we are?? Slot machines????"

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,