Bizzarre dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Oct 11, 2008.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well what sort of dreams do you lot have, was wondering as i have some cracking ones and some trippy ones.

The latest one involves me being shot with s shotgun, but i dont die, instead i end up flying??

The Best one however was when i was on a train, and funnily wnought one of the trains on the service near me. The way it started was i was sat on the floor for some reason and i noticed the train start to rock a bit which got me concerned enough to go and see what te driver was doing. Anyway i get to the front of the train and there was no driver there. then for some reason i decised to grab the 2 rails on this carriage, soon as i did that the train started to loop the loop like on a roller coaster, i woke up very hyper and was well chuffed with that dream.

Any other weird people out there like me

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

yes me and stevie g lifting the league! :ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:oops:

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I'm usually so kaput that I don't remember my dreams.:cry:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Nothing in my dreams i can put here, it would be censored and i'd get a ban!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  5. Gary B

Gary B Nibble Poster

A number of years ago I used to have a re-occuring dream of being chased by flying nuns with flamethrowers. Used to wake up shouting and sweating then they just stopped.

So what's that supposed to mean ?

Certifications: MCSA 2003
    WIP: You tell me
  6. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well when i was younger i had this great book that tried to tell me what my dreams meant.

So as im now qualified here goes

Nuns, thats just pervy lol but the bit with the flamethrowers is interesting, question is did they burn you?? Basically it means your enemies are coming after you, ganging up if you like and and if they get you with their flamethrowers then that means they will succeed, if they miss then you will over come them etc.

That is al from Ed the oracle

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  7. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

My fave ever "bad" dream as a kid was being chased by Daleks.

In Blackpool, prob in the mid to late 80s, there was a Dr Who exhibition, and whilst I enjoyed it at the time, being chased around it by Daleks there in my dreams wasnt really aiding peaceful sleep.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  8. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

You were really dreaming of modding Wolfenstein by adding flying nuns to the already flying hitler.

I use to have a re-ocurring dream from the age of 6 - 13. I was a butler in a mansion in Victorian times :blink It starts with me standing in the hallway of the mansion and there is a loud bang, I go outside and there is broken carriage on the road. Inside the occupants have been ripped to pieces and the horses too, I then go into inform the master of the house & he is turning into a werewolf :blink so I go upstair and hide under the bed clothes. After a while I look out from under the covers and all I can see is a wolfs face. I always used to wake up at that point.

Don't know if it means anything or not, but it's probably due to the fact that instead of watching kids films when I was a kid I watched hammer horror films as I preferred them :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  9. Gary B

Gary B Nibble Poster

Yeah, I used to watch them on a Friday and Saturday nights. Alway remember The Hand freaked me out at the time.

regarding the Nuns, they never did get me - had the dream off and on for a few years but all my dreams nowrevolve around bloody work which at the moment I hate and want to move on to other things

Certifications: MCSA 2003
    WIP: You tell me
  10. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Friday & saturday nights wre cool when I was a kid. The Dracula films were my favorite ones, Dracula has risen from the grave was the best.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dream that I thought would be good to post here, but now I can't remember it. :oops:

Many, many years ago, I had a series of dreams about the "Invisible Man". I was always being pursued by guys wrapped in bandages wearing dark goggles. I remember the "color theme" of the dreams was sepia tone, like old photographs. I love invisible man type stories, but they still creep me out.

Certifications: A+ and Network+