BITS business IT systems ltd

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by sultan, Aug 17, 2011.

1. sultan

sultan New Member

Having applied to this job through jobcentre i didnt think much of it due to applying to many other places,
    so i get an email today for my first interview next week at "1030pm" lol anyway i would like to hear from anyone who has more information on this company or has worked for them. The role is "software support technician".
    cheers

2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Tell you what, ill do the interview for you

Seriously, wouldn't it be up to you to do research on the company that your applying to, even though you dont think much of the job???

PS, leave the ' dont think much of it anyway due to applying to other places' as well, you wont get it ??

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Well, you've identified the company, the role, and the time and date of the interview.
    So you've pretty much identified yourself and the fact that you're pretty half-arsed about the job.

Let's just hope they don't have the Internet...

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
    kevicho and Poley like this.
  5. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Your best bet is to check out the website and prepare a list of questions for the interview (read up on interview techniques, they could be the difference between an offer, or a thank you for coming), I definately think its a one in a million chance someone on this forum has worked there.

Also check out your wording of things, youve come across as "Being Half Assed", when Im sure what your trying to say is that you have been applying for any IT job you have seen, the fact you applied for this role has been forgotten due to the volume of jobs you have applied for.

In which case, you should really be keeping a notebook/diary of jobs applied for with details.

Good luck with the interview, also if its shift work then 10.30pm seems a reasonable time.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  6. sultan

sultan New Member

kevicho you are right i should keep a note for every job, will prepare some questions for them.
    Confirmed the time as 1030am so far sounds good, thanks for the help :)