Bill and Ted, the Remake

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Fergal1982, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

We were talking at work the other day about Bill and Ted, and decided that if they remade it today, they would cast Samuel L Jackson as Rufus.

That sounds so awesome, that I think we should petition Hollywood to make it.

"Awesome, Motherf*ckers!"

All in Favour?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Samuel L Jackson is cast in everything.

Not saying that it's a bad thing, but still... there's no other real choice.

As a slightly digression, have you ever seen Eurotrip? Your quote is reminding me of the Mr-T esque mail alert-sound...

"Mail, Motherf*ckers!!"

hahaha *off to rent eurotrip :p*

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

I haven't seen that in years! damn am going to have to try and find that sound clip now....

Edit: Found IT HERE

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I'm not sure they could get anyone to take over Keanu Reeves though but yes Rufus would have to be Samuel L Jackson.

I'm still waiting for him to be cast in the A-Team movie, if they ever make it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

Why the heck would they do that? Mr. T is still a viable option in my opinion.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

they have been talking about an A-Team movie for years apparently at one stage, George clooney was going to be hannible and Jim Carey as Murdoch but I think the actors wages were going to blow the budget before they even started filming. To be honest I don't think anyone could take the original casts place anyway.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  7. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012