BigBlueButton alternatives

Discussion in 'Software' started by dales, Mar 1, 2011.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have come across this OS application, it really looks the bee's knees and I've installed it at work for testing, I'd like to roll it out as a training platform and maybe for conference calling.

The thing that is holding me back somewhat is I'm no web developer and am having trouble customising the front end (we would want it in our corporate colours) plus multiple rooms with some kind of username and password setup.

So with this in mind I wonder if there are any similar products (open source) that any of you guys may know about which are a little easier to customise.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

ah I've found that theres a plugin for wordpress for it. I know how to drive wordpress so I'll give that a go.

Just for info I've found a product called openmeetings looks similar, just incase anyone is interested.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing