Beta exam for System Center Operations Manager

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Beta exam for System Center Operations Manager

Feel free to share this with your System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)-aware colleagues: beta is open until October 26 for Exam 71-400: TS: Microsoft® System Center Operations Manager, Configuring. If you don't know much about betas, read this or this first.

By participating in beta exams, you have the opportunity to provide the Microsoft Certification program with feedback about exam content, which is integral to development of exams in their released version. We depend on the contributions of experienced IT professionals and developers as we continually improve exam content and maintain the value of Microsoft certifications.
    Please remember that participation in the beta process is completely voluntary and Microsoft makes no promises or guarantees regarding the beta exam process. You can expect to receive your score on the beta exam within 12 weeks of taking the exam, although in some instances, beta exams may take longer to score and your results may be delayed. 71-400: TS: Microsoft® System Center Operations Manager, Configuring counts as credit towards MCTS: System Center Operations Manager, Configuration.

Please use the following promotional code when registering for the exam: TSCCM

To view the whole page from MS, see here. Again this is only for Prometric testing centres.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments