Best Training Documentation for Learning Blackberry/BES

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by NT Executive, Oct 11, 2011.

1. NT Executive

NT Executive Bit Poster

I'm looking for some Blackberry Documentation on the following which will help me troubleshoot Blackberry/Blackberry Enterprise server issues, but from more of a client (the phones perspective)

Basically I've started working in a BES environment, but before I learn about the BES server end of things, I should have a firm understanding of how the phones do things like lookup names in the company address book, learn what the service books are, perhaps a bit about the phone OS, etc etc etc.

Basically information that is going to help me troubleshoot Blackberry devices failing to get emails, failing to lookup entries in the address book, syncing the blackberry via desktop manager, a bit on the phone OS architecture.

Does anyone know of any free videos online or documentation that will help?

2. Asterix

Asterix Megabyte Poster

I think there are a few guys in a datacentre in Slough that may require this guide also............... Wait a minute, who do you work for NT exec??? hehe

3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Do the same as I did, instal it and use it.

It really isn't that difficult

Simples .................

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

You can't go wrong by visiting blackberry's web site as well as that of Vodafone. I got lots of useful documents on upgrades and best practice from these sites collectively. Best wishes:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  5. rickeybahl

rickeybahl New Member

Learn Max specializes in providing solution and expert training programs on BlackBerry devices, their architecture and services. BlackBerry Training module helps in creating awareness about latest updates and problems faced by the consumers while interacting with the BlackBerry technology.