Best Self Study Book For N+

Discussion in 'Network+' started by ashleylewisms, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ashleylewisms

ashleylewisms New Member

Hi All,

Quick question...what would you recommend is the best (i.e. easy to read, thorough, precise etc.) self study book for the Comptia Network+
    So far I passed the A+ using the pearson examcram, but have heard that the Mike Meyers books are better.

Not quite sure what to go with at the moment so any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Have you tried using professor messer's online material?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. ashleylewisms

ashleylewisms New Member

Yep, but not really a visual learner, I prefer to read and take notes

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Byte Poster

I studies Mike Meyers Network+ book and passed using this. Its very easy to read and understand. Network+ passport is also really good.

Certifications: N+
    WIP: A+ Security+ ITIL V3
  5. vafangool

vafangool Bit Poster

I went to one of those bootcamp schools and we used network + studyguide by todd lammle second edition...and it was great..and this school prepares you for what is exactly on the exam....unless your using the passport with mike meyers in my experience he puts way to much information in his books..the passport was good though..