Best IT training center

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ppaterno75, Sep 4, 2007.

1. ppaterno75

ppaterno75 New Member

Hello everbody! I'm a newbie here. I am originally from the Philippines and a Certified Public Accountant. I want to have an IT training here in the UK that will supplement my accounting background to increase my employability because i am unemployed at the moment. Can you guys give me advice what particular IT training center should I go to? Many thanks in advance

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings. Depending on what you specifically want to learn about IT and your aptitude in that area, you may not need to go to a training center (I know it's "centre" in the UK, but I'm in the US) :wink: at all. Can you be more specific about what you want to learn and how you expect it to dovetail with your accounting background?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Welcome :D

Have you thought about self studying, you dont need a course to do exams and you dont need to throw money away when you can get some books and do it yourself.

I was going to go with a training provider for the A+ but was persuaded by people on here to self study and believe me it is the best thing I have done I also feel I have actually learned more and it only cost me 80 quid.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?