1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best CompTIA A+ Study material

Discussion in 'A+' started by Britanks, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Britanks

Britanks New Member

In March, I began my A+ Certification at my local college. We purchased ELEMENT K textbooks for the class...I been reading them until now with slow steady progress

Later on I found CBT NUGGET's video approach, and while I preferred watching to reading, the videos were way too long, like 45min average, and perhaps much TOO detailed, so I never followed.

Recently I stumbled upon PROFESSOR MESSER's collection of videos. They seem like the perfect combo..They're short, to the point and well explained.

So I prefer MESSER's videos to the other two, but i'm worried that after 6months of reading the books only to start again on another media would be a mistake. What are your opinions???

Which of the 3 seems like the best way to go according to your experience??????
    Help please, thanks in advance
  2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Hi Britanks,

I would always reading a book and use videos to supplement my learning.

As there is such a wide variety in the A+ to learn, authors are better to over-teach for the exam, then under-teach.
    Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010