BCMSN is required

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by waleed, Sep 6, 2007.

1. waleed

waleed New Member

I need to pass BCMSN, I have tried more than 2 times.

Please any one have the exam or any hints I will approciate.

[email protected]

yours,
    W a l e e d

2. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Yep, study, then study, then study again, revise, take legal practice tests, then revise and then pass the exam.

Oh...you may need to buy a book or two on the subject matter.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

If your current approach isn't working, analyze it and change it until it does...

Its the same principle with most things.

Try study some more, maybe in a different way, buy books, CBT, build a lab, take a course, cram using some exams/simulators...

Benchmark, find people that have passed on cisco cert sites, copy their approach to learning and IT. What makes them a good network engineer ?

4. drum_dude

Yep the more sources you get the better chances you have of passing the exam, in the past I have managed to get my employer to purchase me:

CBT Nuggets
    Learnkey CBTs
    Official and unofficial training books (Sybex etc)
    Trancenders Exams
    Labsim
    Cramsessions

I find that using all of the above sees me through the exam and gives me a heads up on real life scenarios!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

We are more than happy to provide suggestions... but we don't provide "the exam" around here. Doing so is cheating.

If you don't have the Cisco Press and Sybex books, purchase them. If you don't have access to a switch or a switch simulator, purchase one. If you don't have access to a high-quality practice exam from a reputable vendor (not a braindump of the live exam), purchase one or more. Any or all of these will help.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Here's another hint - probably not the best idea to put 'CCIE' in your email address when, from the looks of things, you;re at least three years off becoming a CCIE

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  8. madmax_tosh1

madmax_tosh1 New Member

ok.........................................

9. drum_dude

oh dear...another bot!