"Badtimes"

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by tripwire45, Dec 18, 2003.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

If you receive an email entitled "Badtimes, " delete it IMMEDIATELY. Do not open it. Apparently this one is pretty nasty. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. Itdemagnetizes the strips on ALL of your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play. It will program your phone auto-dial to call only -900 numbers. This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank. IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING. It will drink ALL your beer. FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING?? It will cause you to run with scissors and throwthings in a way that is fun only until someone loses an eye. It will rewrite your backup files, changing all your passive verbs to active tense and incorporating undetectable misspellings which grossly change the interpretations of key sentences. If the "Badtimes" message opens in a Windows 95/98 environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to afull bathtub. It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, It will also refill your skim milk with whole milk. ******* WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. ******* And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sendingsparks that will ignite the person nearest you. Send to everyone .....

(In case you are a blonde, this is a joke.)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Bruins

Bruins Bit Poster

:eek: I was just about to unplug the world at I now it, then I saw the Blonde at the end :oops:

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

This one is a good reality test. Just how far down the list can a person get before they realize it's a hoax? If it doesn't hit til the last line...you're a blonde. :wink:

4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Sounds more like the chocloate teapot I work with! :D

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

"Chocolate teapot". :scratch :hhhmmm :confused3

6. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

The so called technician that I work with, as much use as a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  7. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Mmm, I'm sure my (blonde) Missus will find this very interesting reading.

Mind you, Trip - I might be able to spare you, as I've got until she gets the hair-dryer near the bath unplugged to delete/edit your post :P

Top laugh, mate :thumbleft
    :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  8. Angus

Angus Nibble Poster

Brown haired ,but gettin blonder ! got to as far as demagnatising your credit cards...went to the next line and thought...eh ? :oops:

Have had a bottle of wine , but should have known it is in the Just for laughs forum afterall.. :oops: again...

Certifications: A+ , MCP
  9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jeez, I really hate to see a grown man squirm :cry:

No sweat, Trip -she's a one off -

She really hates dumb blondes. She really hates women drivers,

And as for wise-cracking Americans, :aaah

:lolbang

11. Mark

Mark Bit Poster

Trip, I nearly fell off my chair laughing

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCSA+M, MCSE:2000
  12. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

You have no idea, Gav. A few of us spend time at the securely speaking forum. They have a tradition called flame fest friday where every friday is the most insane compliation of jokes, insults, and rude comments you'd ever want (or not) to see. I'm a rank amatuer compared to these "yanks". If you ever want to back a fellow up, come on over. Just be prepared for the fight of your lives. Not for the faint of heart.

13. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Would that I was brave enough, Trip - remember, I've had a taster of the place already :!: :P