At last!

Discussion in 'A+' started by aestudiar, Dec 9, 2010.

1. aestudiar

aestudiar Byte Poster

After studying for a long time for the A+ (I've been busy with my BEng(Hons), I just bought my test voucher from GraceTech today! :D
    As I don't have much time (a couple of assignments by next week, coupled with the fact that I'll be in Cambridge for the SGAI 2010 (4 days of AI joy), I have this question:

* I have a Pearson VUE test voucher, and plan to take my exam at ADA, in the UK.
    What is the next step I need to take? Phone them directly? Or book my test online?

Cheers.
    PS I know it's an easy question, and the answer is easy to find, but I just lack the time. :rolleyes:

2. aestudiar

aestudiar Byte Poster

Got confirmation from GraceTech, still waiting for the revision materials and the all important test voucher code.

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck with the exam :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

You will get your code and revision pdf (not that its that useful) after 24 hours of them recieving payment. You use the voucher code to pay for the exam on the pearsonvue website and you book the test center on the site too. All you have to do is turn up after that.

remember you need to take two forms of id one which must have a photo on it, the other can be a bill or something.

If you carry a phone and other stuff you normally have to give them to the admin people so they can lock your stuff away as your not allowed to take anything in with you.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?