1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argh! 70-290 failed!

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by Dazzo, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Dazzo

Dazzo Byte Poster

Just back now, score of 555!

The sims where really good i was able to do them all except one which i now realise why i got it wrong!

Really bad on manage and maintain physical and logical devices and weak on access to resources and accounts.

Started second guessing some of my answers and I think I was doomed from there, chances are my instincts were right!

Sad day! :cry:

Certifications: A+, MOS: Master 2010, Network +
  2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Unlucky Dazzo, at least you have reflected where you need to improve.

Good luck on the resit.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Sorry to hear that you failed, you'll nail it in the future :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Unlucky mate - few beers tonight and then back to the books tomorrow :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  5. Dazzo

Dazzo Byte Poster

Thanks guys, going to take a break today and tomoz and get bk to it sunday ready to resit in January!

Know exactly what I need to get nailed down!

Certifications: A+, MOS: Master 2010, Network +
  6. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

70-290 is quite a difficult exam and many people fail it the first time so i would worry too much. Just hit the books again

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP