Are all the questions mulitple choice?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by olly, Dec 1, 2009.

1. olly

olly Bit Poster

hi, im sure this has been asked lots before but i couldnt find the answer.

For those who have recently take the two tests did they consist solely of multiple choice question like in the ms self-paced objective review or did they include any written / graphical questions like in the practice test on the ms self-paced cd?

I will be taking the exams shortly, and i just wanted to know what i was in for, thank you, olly

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I had a couple of graphical questions but you may not get the same questions as me as your exam is based on a large pool of questions taken from a database.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. olly

olly Bit Poster

Thanks greenbrucelee

4. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

I know this might sound like a stupid thing to say but... it really doesn't matter.

If you know your stuff then you'll be able to answer the questions regardless of their style.

All the of the questions will be of a VERY similar style to those found in the readiness review suite.

Hope this helps.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  5. olly

olly Bit Poster

thank you Qs

I better get studying then :)