1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Apply' and 'OK' - Any difference in a sim?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by algorithm&blues, Oct 4, 2011.

1. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Possibly a bad habit of mine, but I tend to click "Apply" whenever I make any configuration changes etc, yet I notice when watching demonstrations or watching others, they mostly click "OK".

Would something like this have any affect on a sim question results score?

All 4 of my passed certs have results of 950+ so I'm assuming not a great deal, but I'm just wondering...
  2. dales

dales Gigabyte Poster

Why is that a bad habbit, I have found that sometimes I click apply and sometimes just smash OK. I dont think it makes any difference on an exam though either way you've commitment the changes you put in whatever dialogue box you've been fiddle.

As usual I dont think theres a definative answer but I seriously doubt either apply and OK matters (you've got to hit OK anyway to get out of the dialogue).

Anyway it would really really suck if it did matter!
    Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

I've always clicked apply before hitting ok - habit
    Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud