1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by shadowwebs, Jul 8, 2015.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

my employer is sending me off on Apple training in a couple of weeks for Support Essentials 10.10 on OS X Yosemite and also the Server exam, it's a boot camp training where the training and exam is all covered in one week.

What I'm wondering though as I cannot find the answer on the internet is... does anyone know the layout of Apple exams? Is it multiple choice for example?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Once you sit those exams they use a Men in Black mind wipe thingy on you. If you look closely in the films you'll see the Apple badge :)

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
    rocdamike and wagnerk like this.
  3. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Hi mate, I found this:

http://training.apple.com/pdf/support-10.10-exam-prep.pdf

'The OS X Support Essentials 10.10 Exam
    details are as follows:

Approximately 80 technical questions

Five unscored demographic questions.

The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, true/false, and
    interactive-media questions.

Passing score is 73 percent (scores are NOT
    rounded).

Details on exam scoring are at
    training.apple.com/certification/faq

Exam duration is two hours.

Some exams are available in other languages. For details, visit
    training.apple.com/certification/localized'

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCENT, F5 101 Application Delivery Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation (2011), CompTIA (A+, Network+), MTA (Windows OS, Networking, HTML5)
    WIP: CCNA Security