Anyone used Koening Solutions before?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Brooksy80, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Brooksy80

Brooksy80 Bit Poster

Hi all,

My current contract is about to end so was thinking about using Koening Solutions out in India to get MCSE.

I've tried self study and it isn't for me.

Has anyone used them? Are they any good

Thanks,

Mark

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

While I haven't used them, bootcamps in general are usually fast paced. So in order to really understand the material and pass the exams you should have a very good grasp of the material already.

Hopefully someone who has used them in the past/present will come on and let you know how it went.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

Can you still sit the exams in India? I thought it was restricted to Indian residents only now, but i may be mistaken.

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Nope. You can still take the exams in India. You need to be an Indian resident/citizen to book an exam in that country using the online facility, but you can still take the exam if you turn up at a test centre with a passport, proof of entry into the country and a valid Visa.

Now, the question of whether you should braindump (I mean 'sit') your exams there is another debate entirely... Guess what my answer to that question is... :rolleyes:

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. mr.bond

mr.bond New Member

They offer the MOC courses same as any other vendor - not sure what you're implying.

If it saves you money then do it and tag a holiday on to your training. Not used them, but not heard bad things either, only decent reviews.

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP:EA, ITIL, Watchguard CSP
    WIP: CCNA:R&S