Anyone used Dynamics IT?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by asadev, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Actually based on your previous posts you don't have any respect for our opinions, you only want to hear what you want to hear, anything that's detrimental to that you choose to ignore.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Why would you need to send a CV to a training company?

I hate to sound really negative, but in the current economic climate, anyone falling over themselves to give you a job is up to something...

8)

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. moondas

moondas Bit Poster

I have been to the interview about a month ago, the guy didn't even asked me about my computer knowledge or experience, for £250 he offered me to put false information on my cv and find me a job in 1 month (??!!). I left quickly cause I had enough of listening to these lies. I don't think they've got anything to do with genuine training company. So guys, stay away from Dynamics IT!

Firat, how much do they pay you for writing this?

Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, A+
    WIP: hmm...
  4. Firat

Firat Bit Poster

I have just shared what has happened to me. Today is monday, by the end of the this week I will hopefully have at least an interview to go. If it wont happen, I will send a post telling about my apologies to all of you.

I am always behind my words, If I am wrong, I will eat humble pie and be really embrassed, but I will definitely give my apologies.

On the other hand, if I go to an interview, get the code for MS site or maybe get a job, I will also post that.

I respect others opinions and experiences, as it can be seen from my first post under this topic, I have clearly said if nothing happens by friday, I will say it myself. Yes, people tend to hear what they want to, but what else do you want me to say?
    I said hundred times, I will send a clear post latest by friday about the result. I have thanked people for their opinions, and I have seen the company's office myself! You cant expect me to turn around and say " they are scam! they havent asked me for money but they are scam. They will give me the MS code but they are scam. They were polite but I have to say they were rude, because they are scam."
    I think you(SimonD) have been quite unfair.

Thank you all for your warnings and care, now I will wait till friday and send a post about what has happened.
    I only talked about what has happened to me. I dont see why a war would kick off because of telling my observations.

Kind Regards
    Firat

5. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Jesus...

Good Luck Mate, you are going to need it. Along with several other people here that choose not to heed the advice of people who have been there and done it.

Let us know how it goes, I will be interested to hear about it.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Well fair play.
    Hope it works out for you, but there's a side order of humble pie waiting to go...

Seriously though, I'll tell you what's going to happen.
    You will go for an interview and they will look at your CV.
    And guess what? You'll ace it.
    You'll come out of the interview feeling like $Million, so enjoy it while it lasts.
    You'll probably be interviewed by a young woman with big bouncers who'll tell you that you're the brightest (an possibly best looking) person to come through their doors all year.
    They're dying to give you a job - but hang on - their client is really looking for an MCSE.
    But that's not a problem, is it?
    They can GIVE you an MCSE AND a JOB!
    Oh noes!
    The course only has one place left on it and there's a bloke that is planning to sign up coming back in half an hour and they won't be running another course until next year!
    Better sign here.
    And here.
    Oh, here you go, you're MS online learning voucher worth about £200.
    It's only cost you £5k.

Just be careful and be smart...

8)

7. Firat

Firat Bit Poster

Mate, I just got a phone call from them, tomorrow they will call again and give me the MS code for free. Now you tell me, free code worth £200.

thanks for the warnign though.

Regards.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  8. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I added to your post :D

Companies like this are not here to help you they are here to make money of you, that is how businesses work, if they were truly nice people then they would be out of business.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  9. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

BTW, I was guessing about the value of the voucher as I don't actually know what it is.
    I'm guessing that it's a voucher to access content on the MS learning site.
    That's all very well if that's of use to you - but it may be for a course in SQL 2000.
    It won't have cost them £200 mind, and it actually works out quite cheap as an advertising gimmick. Cheaper than TV ads or a salesman earning 15%.

And I think the fact that they've phoned you twice today speaks volumes.
    How many other members here have applied for an actual job and never heard a peep back from the employer? But phoning you and aking you to take a job that you didn't apply for and don't even know what it is?

Two parrots sitting on a perch.
    One of them says to the other 'Do you smell fish?'

:biggrin

10. moondas

moondas Bit Poster

Firat, how much do they pay you to write this?

I have been to the interview (it was more like sale offer) about 2 months ago, the guy was actually offering to put some false information on my cv (that I have work experience with Dynamics, etc.) and find me a job in 6 weeks (?!) for £250. He wasn't even interested in my skills whatsoever. I told him I need to think about it first and left the office. Nobody is going to tell me that genuine company asks for money first. Guys just be realistic - job in 6 weeks in current times - it can't be true, all they want is your money and then they stop answering the phone.

moondas

Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, A+
    WIP: hmm...
  11. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

So let me ask you this, what's actually in it for them? They sure as **** aren't doing it out of the kindness of the heart, even the best conmen need to setup the front otherwise people will never get scammed.

So let me be clear with this.

You have been warned, I really don't want to hear about any unhappy stories you have to tell us next week or the week after, people have been more than fair in their advice and opinions, most normal people would accept that and walk away, however there are still the gullible ones, those that get targeted time and again by good conmen, those that lose money and don't understand why. At the end of the day, it's your money, it's your fault when you get suckered because you have been fairly warned.

Failing that you actually work for them and are trying to turn the tables and make people think that the company is legit and worth doing business with.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  12. Firat

Firat Bit Poster

I just cant believe at somethings few people have posted. I got my MS code yesterderday and tried it just few mins ago. It works perfectly. For the course I wanted, MCITP, upgrade for MCDST. I am very thankful to them.

Monday, I am starting to my new IT job in London. Salary isnt huge but great to start with. Dynamics IT has given me reference and sent me to the interview with this company. Yesterday company told me that I got the job, and will start on monday.

I am sorry for all your loses and experiences, although some of them seemed to be quite fantasy like.
    I will send another post next week about my experience in the new job.

I didnt sign any contract, didnt pay any single fee, and got the MS code for the course I want(will get for different courses later) and I got my first IT job in London.

Now, how on earth can I say anything bad about this company? For doing all those to me...
    Thanks to Dynamics IT Academy.

ps: in the interview, there wasnt any blonde woman with big bouncer, there was only two guys.

Kind Regards

13. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I really don't know where to start, but I suspect that your troubles are far from over.

As a previous poster said, Dynamics offered to give them a fake reference in exchange for a fee.
    Now you're saying that they've provided you with a reference despite the fact that you've never worked for them or been a student of theirs.

Do you actually know who the company is that has offered you a job? Who they're owned by? What the job is?

The best thing that can happen to you right now is that it's a legit job and it takes them a little while to work out that you aren't as qualified or experienced as they thought you were and then kick you out for lying to them.

Sorry if that sounds harsh or cynical - but this is the real world we live in and whatever scam you've been through it's making money for someone, and it isn't you.

:(

14. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Wouldn't surprise me if he works for Dynamic IT

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  15. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

To be fair, he might not realise it yet...

:twisted:

16. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

You sir are a Troll.

17. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

My spamometer's pegged.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  18. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

There is an old saying. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And this sounds WAY too good to be true. If you are for real Firat, then good luck to you. If not, shame on you!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  19. Calim

Calim New Member

Hi everyone,

I really should have found that forum one day before my interview .. :x

Like a lot of people here, same thing happen to me.
    I went in Liverpool street, I was fooled by this f**** interview. All the sign were here, but I wanted a job so much that I refuse to see clear..

£250 are now gone, I'm still waiting for the so called password to get my 4 courses. They promise a MCSA.
    And they want me to pay £42 extra for each exam.

That's when I realised later that I thought "how could I've been so dumb ?" :mad

I guess the only positive thing is I'll be very careful the next time ..

20. Night Blade

Night Blade New Member

Hello Im new to posting on forums. I dont normally post on forums but after reading all the posts on this forum you guys have saved my life and my wallet.

My experience in I.T is all self taught and at an advanced level nothing fancy like MCSA what ever that means (not joking).

I saw this job vacancy for Dynamics IT as a i.t support technician which is what im trying to get in to and jumped to apply for it I was like wow this is every thing im looking for to start my career (whats that old phrase to good to be true). So I applyed for it and 24 hours later i get a call asking if I would come to o yes thats right No: 1 Liverpool st, London for my interview, its booked for 3 days time and after reading 14 threads on 14 other forums I dont know what to do ever thing I read says WALK AWAY but my damm hart says WHAT if it difference for me, so what to do now TO GO OR NOT TO GO that is the question :(.

Any way Thank you all for the warnings and I still got to make my mined up but I most likely wont go as they say TIME IS MONEY and my time ain't cheap :biggrin

p.s the call/email was from Sunny
    IT Recruitment (EMEA)

Certifications: None :(
    WIP: Any thing and every thing free.