1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used Certblaster?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Juelz, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

just wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  2. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

I've not used them before but I know that you're doing some CompTIA exams. I used Boson for my CompTIA exams and found them very helpful. @BosonMichael

Certifications: AS Computing, A+, Network+, 70-680, 70-410
    WIP: MCSA: Server 2012
  3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Thanks I will check them out also, was quite drawn to certblaster as there system looks good I looked at measaureup but wasnt conviced. Thanks for the suggestion.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  4. dmarsh

dmarsh Terabyte Poster

Nah, only used Fingerblaster...

Certifications: CITP, BSc, HND, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA, N+, Sec+, Proj+, Server+, Linux+, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA, MCITP, CCDH
  5. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Sigh

6. Guvnor

Guvnor Nibble Poster

Not sure how good it is as I've never used it but a lot of people do rave about it on reddit. I guess due to the fact that it officially comes from Comptia, it's fairly new and does contain errors etc, but I've seen this one mentioned more than its competitors, the others you hardly hear much about them these days.. Why I'm not sure.

7. Guvnor

Guvnor Nibble Poster

Sorry ignore the above I thought you were referring to cert master and not cert blaster :D