Anyone sitting for CCIE Voice Labs in 2009??

Discussion in 'Voice' started by angelinascott, Jul 7, 2008.

1. angelinascott

angelinascott New Member

HI ...

Anyone in this forum planning to sit for Labs in 2009??? Can we form a study group in this forum??
    So we can pool up all Study materials we use and discuss lab senarios.. I hope this is a good idea.. anyoen who wants to join me??

Certifications: CCVP
    WIP: CCIE Voice Labs
  2. desperateR&S/voice

desperateR&S/voice Bit Poster

I guess this is a old post, but is there any study groups going on now for voice in this forum ? let me know
    TX

Certifications: ccna, ccnp, ccvp, Bsc (hon)IS
    WIP: CCIE Voice /CCIE R&S
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

please dont resurrect old posts. And you dont need to post the same request everywhere in the forum, we can see posts from everywhere quite easily.

Oh, and it might not be a good idea to post your email address publicly on the forum. Lots of spambots trawl forums for just such posts, where they can harvest email addresses.

The forum has a built in pm/emailing system (provided you set the correct options) which members can use to contact you, I would suggest using it in order to protect your email address.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

It's never a wise move to put your email address into posts. You'll get spammed on your Gmail account. Best to ask people to PM you or just reply to your post. :D

5. desperateR&S/voice

desperateR&S/voice Bit Poster

Oh yes U are rit... :rolleyes: I would be looking at my mail account like this tomorrow morning!!! what a nice x mas gift that would be to be spammed.. not able to find my mail....

Certifications: ccna, ccnp, ccvp, Bsc (hon)IS
    WIP: CCIE Voice /CCIE R&S