Anyone heard of "Professor Messer"?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by MrZiGrishenko, Oct 27, 2009.

1. MrZiGrishenko

MrZiGrishenko Bit Poster

HI all,

looking through the internet to try to see the best way to get started in A+ and N+ - i found this....Professor Messer - try in google and its link. Hes got all video tutorials teaching you everything you need to know about the 2 courses - and if you watch online its free - if you want to download them its only $50 per course which is so cheap!!

have any of you used this website? did it help you at all?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  2. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

There was a thread about this last week I think. Still, no harm giving the prof's vids a bumpity-bump.

Yes, they are good. For the price of £0 they are fantastic. I used them to supplement my other study materials in areas where I was weak.

You might want to have a good look through the A+ forum on here, a lot of the questions I imagine you have bubbling away in your mind have been asked and answered many times before.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  3. Computeach Brian

Computeach Brian New Member

I haven't used them personally but the students enrolled upon our A+ courses do find them of value as they get mentioned in the forums of our own student web site.

4. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Very good resource :) I only used them for the A+ (I finished my N+ before he started his vid's) but a very useful compliment to a book.

5. Professor Messer

Professor Messer New Member

I think the videos are great, but I'm biased. :)

The Professor Messer video series can be a valuable source of information, but I recommend in my FAQs to make use of other training materials as well. I wouldn't study for any certification without videos, books, and other test prep materials! Each media type provides different advantages, and you want to be prepared as possible when you walk in the door to your exam.

- Professor Messer