Anyone have the Net+ Transcender ??

Discussion in 'Network+' started by movieguy77, Jul 29, 2008.

1. movieguy77

movieguy77 New Member

I have used the A+ Transcender and it was a great help in passing the test.

I would like to have the Net+ Transcender but the price is way too high for me.
    If someine has it and wants to sell please let me know?

email: [email protected]

Thanks
    Bruce

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Net+
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I think you'll find it is not possible to sell Transcender licences on and it's also not a good idea to quote your email address in a post (the bots will pick it up)

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

what he said ^

I will be getting it unless Boson do theirs soon which I doubt.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Ours will be created when the new version is released. No reason to create a 2005 version now, is there?!? :D

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You are quite correct. Transcender provides a nontransferable, single-user license that is only valid for the original purchaser of the software. You can't even legally give it away for free:

But don't get mad at Transcender... just about every practice exam provider and CBT provider has the same licensing restrictions.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Two things, Bruce:

1. I already commented in another one of your threads regarding software piracy. The product you're discussing is licensed to the individual and legally, the owner cannot "lend" or otherwise share that product with you. Please don't ask again.

2. Putting your email address out in the open on a public forum is asking for spambots to harvest it. In a very short time, that email account will be flooded with spam. I suggest you remove it.

Thanks.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+