Anyone get the new Tomb Raider game?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Juelz, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

It hasn't sold too well so far with only 65k sold. I bought it but haven't spent too long on it due to being busy studying but so far it seems pretty standard and much like the game before it which I guess is expected. It's a SP game only so no MP and you can expect to get 30hrs out of it, which is why I thought it was a good investment.

2. stalemate

stalemate Bit Poster

Big fan of solo FPS / RPG like games such as this one. I thoroughly enjoyed the 2013 reboot and got this one a couple of weeks ago.

I started it up, did a couple of minutes from the introtutorialduction and logged out before I got pulled in too deep to stop. I wanted to finish Fallout 4 before getting into this one and I knew that if I continued any further I'd quickly reach the point of no return.

I'm not even going to be pissed if the gameplay turns out to be exactly like the previous one (semi open world? derailed shooter?). The experience of cavorting in that beautiful virtual environment has already won me over.

Certifications: A+, MobileIron
    WIP: MCSE: Messaging