Anyone ever taken and Apple cert?

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Juelz, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

So was googling yesterday and I thought to myself "I wonder if apple do any certs" and apparently they do.. Has anyone ever done one of these certs? not sure how much they are worth in weight but I am considering doing the basic certification, just for learning experience and it can't do any harm on the CV either.

Jaron78 likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

My previous Line Manager used to work at the Apple Store before coming to work at my last place and he raved about the Apple certs. Apparently, a lot more organised and more to the point than the MS Certs and I think they are cheaper.

I THINK he said that a lot of the Apple Genius guys take them as they get a discount as well. He wanted us all to do the certs but I left before it was put in place. I think you can get all the Study material from the Apple Website and then just book the exams and take them from home.

3. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Thanks had a look at the link, £950 for a two day course lol, must be crazy. I may actually look into this certification though but not paying that sort of money, may scout around for training material.