any prerequest before mcts exchange server

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by bahhar, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bahhar

bahhar New Member

Hi
    good afternoon every body:oops:

i am interest to strat studying my first cetificate from microsoft and I decide to start with
    mcts in exchange server but I need to know if should I take other certificate before to understad it better
    also i am a new graduate from the university so i dont have any experiance years and i will attende the course lacture in an institute..

i wish to listen to you and take me to correct direction..:oops:

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you don't have any experience, you're trying to start in the middle instead of at the beginning. Companies won't typically hire someone without experience to become an Exchange admin.

I would recommend that you start out with the A+, Network+, and MCDST certifications. That said, you shouldn't wait until you've got all those certifications before you start looking for your first IT job... start looking NOW. When you get the A+, add it to your CV and keep looking.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the forums!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!