Any opinions on Fraser McKenzie? - advice needed

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by LukeP, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - I thought you knew me better than that! I've opined on subjects I know sod all about in the past - though in my defence that's usually when I've had a few!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You don't know what you're talking about.

Waitaminute... :dry

:p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Capitalisation

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  4. Jase2009

Jase2009 Bit Poster

Thats even more ludicrous than I thought! just an online MCSA / MCSE with all 7 exams would be night on impossible in 12 months never mind having to do all the other courses as well, especially if you've not had any experience in the industry. Seems they're trying to 'wow' people with all the training they will get for their £5/6K but in reality that's the very thing given the 12 months cut off period, that will undoubtedly mean that have no option but to pay for it!

It's like an extreme version of the thing they do in some American restearants where there they say you get your meal free if you can eat a slab of steak so big that only 1 in 100 people can actually consume it!!! only thats a $40 thing, Fraser McKenzie are making people gamble with £6K on a loan that will grow by about 30% when interest's added.

Like I said before, those Fraser McKenzie sales people best be watching their backs when the s*** hits the fan!!!

Their website's quite funny to - (Quote) "REAL PEOPLE ... REAL TESTOMONIALS ... REAL CAREERS ... REAL SALARIES" but there is nothing on their site to back up ANY of this..

Sorry but I really don't think Lexi Katz really knows what type of cowboy company she's dealing with here..

5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

That's the thing. I personally think Lexi Katz knows exactly what type of cowboy company she's dealing with...

6. Jase2009

Jase2009 Bit Poster

have to agree with you there...

7. caramel

caramel New Member

Hi im new to this forum and i was wondering if any1 could help me.....i had an interview wid Fraser Mckenzie yesterday and now after coming across this forum i am wondering if any1 could help me...

to cut a story short my credit check was declined....does dat mean ive had a lucky escape?! i did sign a couple of forms one was a terms&condition and another one was to do with the loan...but evn thou i read thru the form i cnt recall what i signed....do i owe them anything i.e. the cancelation fee? which i cnt remebr reading about and was not mentioned by the person who interviewed me anyway wid regards to the credit check ive been told i can ask someone who would act as my guarantor and to let them no by next week shld i simply leave it or tell them i cannot find any1? can any1 plz clarify this 4 me thanks xx

8. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Please type your post in English. I can't understand what you're saying when you wrt in txtspk

9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Why don't you ask Fraser McKenzie?

And I agree with Zeb on the txtspk... :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. Jase2009

Jase2009 Bit Poster

Hi Caramel! Good news, you've had a lucky escape - at the moment you because the loan you applied for was rejected, they can't take any money from you. Fraser McKenzie are only interested in your money so if you dont have any, they wont want to know. That's why they have asked you to find a 'guarantor' (i.e. parents / grandparents etc) to try and apply again under a different persons credit score. They'll probably keep hassling you about it anyway to get another application so might as well call them to say you're not interested.. let us know who you get on, Good luck!

11. drum_dude

This is getting boring now! Can we get this thread locked or deleted?

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  12. Jase2009

Jase2009 Bit Poster

I don't think this thread should be locked - and certainly not deleted. Dont forget Fraser McKenzie is a company that's ripping people off everyday and opening new offices as we speak.. This is probably one of the only places people can find online to learn the truth.

The fact that people keep viewing it and posting shows it's of interest, and is hopefully working. I've seen a small thread open up on Money Saving Expert also. Bottom line is Fraser McKenzie are not going away any time soon if they can help it so we should keep up the fight / raise awareness about them!

13. drum_dude

Yeah and with respect this isn't Watchdog or Trading Standards! You've made your point, so no need to keep harping on!

Mods or Admins, please lock this thread!

14. Jase2009

Jase2009 Bit Poster

Thing is Drum_dude I'm wasn't 'harping on' I was just responding to a question from caramel who was understandably worried about her situation after she had signed some paperwork / contracts with Fraser McKenzie, I replied to her with some advice which hopefully answered her question and let her know where she stands.

Don't see why your so bothered about it - if you dont want to read the thread just ignore it, we're just helping people out

15. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

Edited as it doesn't matter anyway

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  16. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I think he is pointing out that the thread has been covered now and that all you ever post about is FM and do not contribute anywhere else on the forum.

It is time to end this now imo

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  17. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

You sure about this?

18. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Yes. Check every post Jase has ever made on here - every single one of them is about FM. Whilst I have no truck with Training providers (rip-off merchants, the lot of 'em) someone who only ever posts about one single TP obviously has an axe to grind.

Whilst I'm loath to say it because I think locking this thread may prevent someone from posting legitimately about this TP, I agree with DD - this subject has been done to death and the thread may be better off locked - but I'll leave that up to the mods to decide.

19. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

I agree this thread has done it's purpose and could be locked. But deleted?

20. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

As you all know it is not policy of CF to lock threads at a whim. It is what makes this place what it is. However, after reading this thread through again I feel that the subject in this thread has been covered and is just going round and round.

I have decided to lock the thread. If another member who has issuses on this subject wishes to start another thread, then the staff will look at that if needed.

FYI, threads are never deleted.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong