Any news on 'Longhorn' MCSE

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by jfk8680, Sep 27, 2006.

1. jfk8680

jfk8680 New Member

Hi,

I just finished my CCNP and I'm thinking of upgrading my MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003. On the other hand I was wondering if anyone has heard any information on the MCSE track for 'Longhorn'. Will it be possible to upgrade directly from MCSE 2000 or do I need to upgrade to MCSE 2003 first?

If I can upgrade directly from MCSE 2000 then maybe I will put my effort in a Citrix CCA certification instead of upgrading to MCSE 2003 at this time...

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Certifications: MCSA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA, CCNP
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

At present there has been no real news released on what format the new track will take.

There has been some info released about the Vista exams, but not a lot. See this thread for more info.

Whether to upgrade or not has been something that a number of people have thought long and hard about. For now though, and if it is relevant to your job then why not focus your attentions on the CCA, at least until more news is released.

8)