Any MCSE's in Hull or the surrounding area?

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Shona, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Shona

Shona New Member

I am wanting to get in touch with any MCSE's in Hull or the commutable area to discuss vacancies avalible both immediately and in the future? Any names greatfully recieved :)

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings Shona. I'm not sure how many responses you are going to get. Sounds like you are looking for an MCSE in the Hull area who is about to leave their job for other environs so you can put in an application. Are you an MCSE (your profile doesn't say)?

BTW, if you get a moment, please pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found CF. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Shona

Shona New Member

Yes, i am currently taking applications for Technical Servuces Consultants, basically MCSE qualified individuals with commercial experience of operating systems and servers- there seem to be a shortage in East Yorkshire!

4. Uruloke

Uruloke Nibble Poster

Sounds to me like you work for a recruitment agency and are looking for more recruits...

Certifications: GNVQ (Going Nowhere Very Quickly!)
  5. Shona

Shona New Member

I take it that you get an abundance of recs on this site? I am recruiting for several MCSE specific roles at the moment,but am not having much luck in the Hull area! I don't suppose you would know anyone seeking support/ Consultant roles in this area? :biggrin

6. Inqueision

Inqueision Bit Poster

i'm across the bridge from you. i'm currently just finishing off my a+ (need to just go throu mocks and book exam) then was going on to network+ before branching out on to mcp then upgrade to either mcse or mcsa

i guess im no help to you at the moment but hopefully in the future?

could you send me any details on the vacancies you are currently advertising. pm me for my address

cheers Dave

WIP: A+ & Network+ now, not mcse (yet)