1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good test sites on A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by law123, Feb 13, 2005.

1. law123

law123 Byte Poster

I was just wondering does anyone know is there any good A+ test sites you can choose a certain subject on like CPUs, Bios or Windows 9X or anything in a particular subject. So you can get to know how much of an understaning you have of that subject before moving on. I think it would be interesting to know if there is something lacking in a subject. I have tried a couple but it is varried that does not help to see if you have grasped any paricular subject.

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Not sure how basic or technical you want it;

Try this one

http://www.karbosguide.com/

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  3. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  4. Peter

Peter Byte Poster

Certifications: Elec & Eelc Eng A+
    WIP: CCNA-CCNP
  5. Peter

Peter Byte Poster

I find this site quite good to, just do not click on any advertising pop-upswww.freecomptia.com

Certifications: Elec & Eelc Eng A+
    WIP: CCNA-CCNP
  6. law123

law123 Byte Poster

:oops: Oops sorry I did not explain myself I have been reading a book on A+ I have covered up until now CPU's, RAM and motherboards. Although I thought I had took most of them in. I went back to CPU's and there was a lot more I picked up on. So that is why I was wondering if there is anyway you can test you’re self on a certain category instead of A+ hardware just one at a time to see how much more study is needed on that category. :juggle

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+