any audio trainning/study materials?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by buy_my_cookies, Jan 27, 2010.

1. buy_my_cookies

buy_my_cookies Bit Poster

hi all,

i spend a good hour a day in my car going back and forth from work and was wondering if anybody knew of any good audio study materials i could listen to?

thanks,

Certifications: BTEC national diploma in computing.
    WIP: N+
  2. EZE Training Instr

EZE Training Instr Bit Poster

Hi

Microsoft Podcasts are excellent.

http://www.microsoft.com/events/podcasts/default.aspx

Gareth Jones
    Chief Instructor

Certifications: MCT, MCITP, MCTS, VCI, VCP, CCNA, CCNP
  3. buy_my_cookies

buy_my_cookies Bit Poster

sorry if i am looking in wrong place but i could not find any mcdst pod's on the link you posted.

Certifications: BTEC national diploma in computing.
    WIP: N+
  4. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

I know it is a bit late on this reply, but I have had this question rattling around in my head for a little while too... I do a lot of driving myself as I am field based and the only audio based training I could find has been the lecture and quiz series from Prep Logic. The Quiz series is the better of the two and is good for reviewing in the run up to an exam. The lecture series is average at best. The presentation is monotone and it is obvious that the presenter is reading from a sheet. Can anyone suggest a better-presented audio series, or shall I persevere with Droopy from Prep Logic?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc