1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Who am I thread.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by selfprodigy, Aug 25, 2006.

1. selfprodigy

selfprodigy New Member

Well i guess i can start it off at the most basic level. I'm a 21yrs soon to be 22yrs old male living in southern Indiana. My first computer was a packard bell with a cyrix M II 300 mhz cpu that actually clocked in at 266mhz.

After a year with that horrible machine i started reading A+ books and soon after built my first PC. I managed to get a job as a new tech at a local store that fixed/upgraded/custom built computers. Since then i've taken a few courses in college and worked a few pc deployments. I know HTML, some php and bits of other languages. I can fix computers,printers,and scanners. I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert with windows.

At the moment i'm working towards a MCSA, and looking at a few others. I'm new the whole certification area, most of the time i just learned off experience. Now it's time to validate it. The forums look nice, and i figured i would give the site a try.

2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome to CF :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF!:biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY