Another which books thread...

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by madman045, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Hi mate

I totally agree with BBM on all levels, I know I am making an assumption here but I found it somewhat amusing regarding the really strong moral stance that some posts were taking throughout the forum, when I am 99% sure at some point everyone has knowingly illegally used or distributed some form of copyright material. I fuly agree with 'lesson learnt', before coming here I was searching for any quick fix to learn A+ without realising what I was actually doing. That is the problem though, it is very easy to do that without actually knowing you are. Much as I hate to sound like a Labour polictician but education is certainly the key here.

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I know you're not condoning it, but just because "everyone has done it" doesn't make it morally or legally right. You are correct that we need to proactively educate both old and new techs about this problem. If it's worth using, it's worth buying, period.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!