Another Training Provider posing on CV Library

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Alex399, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Alex399

Alex399 Byte Poster

I just really felt I should name and shame this company and let you all know how regular this has become take a look at this company advertising on CV Library for instance!

http://www.cv-library.co.uk/list-jobs/236096/Neosynergy.html

Frankly I'm ******* out raged that they post on these job boards pretending there is a job when of course there isn't! and describing it in the most attractive way possible then offering training on what is required for the job right below it in the same job advert!!! its sickening to see how far they go to deceive people into buying this!

You can see they have 100 Jobs posted on CV Library, all with the exact same job description. They must have this job available in every single post code area in the whole of the uk, THAT MUST BE ONE BIG COMPANY :x!
    There must be some kind of regualtions out there to how far a company can go in terms of marketing for there buisness development.
    Anyone else find this taking it one step to far??, it creates a bad image for the IT workforce as well, I mean how stupid do they think we are!

I personally knew what I was signing for I knew the outcome, the obstacles and how much experience I need to progress from one role to the next.
    I knew the *cough*price*cough*cough* aswell... :rolleyes:
    I unfortunatley didn't come across this website before hand to learn how easy self study is :( but never mind that I am not going to beat myself up over it... but just make the most of the resources provided to me by the training provider!

WIP: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Old news m8, it's been common practice for certainly the last 18 months whilst I've been looking

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. jo74

jo74 Byte Poster

I saw a similar job a few months ago; you either had to have an A+ or MCSA & 3 years experience or you apply to train with this company for those qualifications :rolleyes: So if you had the qualifications but no experience then presumably **** off.

Certifications: A+, N+, Sec+
    WIP: CCENT, CCNA