Another N+ booking

Discussion in 'Network+' started by skulkerboyo, Jul 10, 2008.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

De cloak :scrambles

Booked mine for aug 4th. Been dragging my heels since passing 290. Nothing like forking out nearly 200 quid:eek: to motivate you into getting started properly. Good luck to everyone else thats booked around this time as well.

Back to Lurker mode :scrambles

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. csand

csand New Member

Awesome, good luck. Would you be interested in participating in discussions on here on different topics leading up to our tests?

Could be really good study and review material..

Certifications: Network+
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA, B.B.A. MIST
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Best of luck mate! Let us know how you get on :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

I'll be actively lurking on the N+ forums but usually by the time I've found time to answer a question someone has pipped me to the post (or I dont know the answer). As far as asking questions myself. My policy is seek and ye shall find so unless I'm very pressed for time or too busy to go on a google hunt I tend not to ask too many.

besides most of the questions have already been answered elsewhere in the forum. I've found myself lately posting answers in the form of links to previous posts

This site is a great resource and one of my favourites

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  5. csand

csand New Member

Sounds good, I'm with you on searching for your own information- there's a lot here.

Certifications: Network+
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA, B.B.A. MIST
  6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

good luck :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?