1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Boring Question.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by damienj3, Oct 28, 2005.

1. damienj3

damienj3 Byte Poster

I'm just wondering about the world of online gaming. How many "I.T Professionals" do it and what is thier favourite game (not PS2/Xbox)

Certifications: mcse
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  2. Dream_In_Infrared

Dream_In_Infrared Nibble Poster

I am not an IT professional but have played online a bit. I started with Planetarion years ago and more recently tried Anarchy Online. Very deep, involved and addicitve game. What have you played?

Certifications: None :(
    WIP: A+
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I've recently started playing Guild Wars. I don't get much time for it, but it's a great reward when I do.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. damienj3

damienj3 Byte Poster

Ive been playing the usual games such as Operation Flashpoint and Unreal 2004 I'm not much good at either of them, keep getting my butt kicked.

Certifications: mcse
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  5. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

I'm currently playing World of Warcraft and awaiting for Tuesday when Battlefront 2 comes out.

I started with beta testing Everquest, and since then I've played Dark Are of Camelot, City of Heroes, Eve Online, Face of Mankind, Guildwars, Star Wars Galaxies, and Everquest 2.

Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+
  6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I was playing World of Warcraft for ages, but stopped recently to get some studying done hehe
    I've been playing online games for about 10 years now, since I helped Alpha test Ultima Online

those were the days, I played UO for about 5 years, no game has had me that hooked since :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  7. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

All of them that I know of.... :tune :p :twisted:

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  8. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

been playing dawn of war a bit and more recently guild wars. sweet!

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+