Angelina Jolie's "Lara Croft" replaced by...

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Feb 15, 2006.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Angelina Jolie's "Lara Croft" replaced by...

[​IMG]

Angelina Jolie has been replaced as the in-the-flesh variant of Tomb Raider-legend Lara Croft. The new name to note is Karima Adebibe.Karima who? Well, we can't blame you. Most of the world has never heard of her, but after a series of unlikely twists of fate, she is about to launch from obscurity into stardom: Computer game house Eidos have chosen Karima Adebibe from Bethnal Green as the new flesh and blood representation of Lara Croft.

Find the rest of the story Here

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      Thats just Crazy Talk!!!! That is totally not allowed!
    2. nugget
      nugget
      Looks a bit chubby to me and just where are those wonderful lips?
    3. Mr.Cheeks
    4. noelg24
      noelg24
      quite honestly guys I like this new girl and since I am from London meself...I am glad someone unknown has been picked...dont get me wrong I am all for Ms Jolie but remember she was the movie version of Lara Croft (and hope they do more!) but this new gal is promoting the games just like Nell McAndrew and Rhona Mitra both did...so its not like she will be doing her own stunts now will she...lets just see how she gets on...oh and CheekMaster...hmmm less of the ahem...Cheek!! :biggrin
    5. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      I am not TheCheekMaster for no reason :D