And I come back again.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by derkit, Jul 1, 2011.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Wow - lots of posts to read! That's going to keep me busy. It's been quite a while since I visited these shores, and just in time for the next GTG...... but unfortunately too short notice though :-(

It's my intention to participate in whatever I can for the amusement of others; so lets get cracking!

Good to see few old names around the place, and by the looks of it a large number of new ones - I look forward to getting to know the new guys and gals.

After reading Qs' return speech, I wondered what I've done over the past year or so - and in comparison not much :-) But I have been in my new role as a system administrator for the past year and that has gone well and am now in the process of negotiating of an entrance to junior 3rd line role - so hopefully that'll bear fruits eventually.
    I've also passed 70-270 and 70-290 in the past year, and on the process of slaying the beast!

Hope you're all well!
    Derek

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

WB matey, well done on passing those exams also.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Good to see you back, congrats on all the positive moves since you've last posted!!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome back dude, good to see you back on the boards.

Shame you can't make the GTG, would have been good to catch up.

Anyhoo, make sure you stay around :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  5. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

People actually read my threads? Win! :p

Nice to see you back matey. Even if you haven't been cranking out the certifications, the experience of being a Systems Admin for a prolonged period is sure to make the CV look good.

Shame about the GTG :(

Look forward to seeing you on the forums more.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome back mate, glad to hear things are going well for you and good luck with your quest to slay the beast!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Good to see you back again.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685