Analyze my CV

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by ally_uk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. ally_uk

ally_uk Nibble Poster

Can you guys feedback on my cv, I would appreciate the comments

Attached Files:

2. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

I would take your personal information such as telephone numbers off as this is an online forum and you never know who will get hold of it.

I am off to sleep in a sec but i noticed a few things straight away such as "I.T" instead of "I.T."

I'm no expert in but i would also leave off the GCSE grades and just put the number you have passed as they are really pretty useless in my opinion and have never influenced me when looking to hire except in a negative way when someone has poor results.

I would also put the current studies in the education/qualifications area as i don't usually read all of the hobbies and interests bits when i get lots of applications simply due to time constraints. I tend to look for the qualifications and the experience.

I think the wording on some of the paragraphs could do with alterations but i think there are one or two CV commando's on these forums who will probably do a thousand times better than i could at pointing them out and making suggestions.

Hope that helped a bit and made sense as I'm really tired.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA