amir kahn fight

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by grim, Sep 7, 2008.

1. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

i never saw this happening. Glad i didnt pay The £15 pay per view lol

Grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  2. rax

rax Megabyte Poster

He's proven himself to be a mirror image of Nazeem. Quick, cocky and a glass jaw.

Certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation, CompTIA Network+
  3. -Mercury-

-Mercury- Byte Poster

Slightly better video with some slow motion frames here

Wow, amazing fight. Bad day at work for Amir. :(

Certifications: MCSA|MCDST|A+|Net+
    WIP: CCENT
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

That combo that knocked him down the first time was pretty awesome. I liked Khan, not as cocky or arrogant as Hammed, but still had plenty to go around. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

It was obvious that it was gonna happen sooner or later. All his opponents have been hand picked. His opponent isnt exactly the best either but he has an unbeaten record like Amir (well maybe not now).

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  6. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I've never really rated Amir, and have been waiting for years to see him fight a real contender to see him knocked silly.

There have been comparisons between Amir and Naseem, and in some ways i'd completely. The only difference for me is that although Naz probably was overrated, he was really fun to watch, and did have some class.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard